Safety Protocols - 2021-2022
Ongoing Safety Protocols (as of July 1st)
- DANCERS MUST BE CHECKED IN BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN IN THE LINE AT THE FRONT DOOR OF THE STUDIO.
- DO NOT JUST DROP YOUR STUDENT OFF!! A parent or guardian must park and walk them to the check-in line and remain there until they have been given a "green" light to enter the building.
- Check-In will begin 10 minutes prior to their class time. No students will be allowed inside the studio until that time.
- Students who drive may NOT enter the building until 10 minutes prior to their class time. Students who drive must also check-in at the check-in before entering the building.
- Students will be given hand sanitizer upon entering the building. PLEASE NOTIFY US IN WRITING VIA EMAIL IF YOUR STUDENT CANNOT HAVE HAND SANITIZER and we will allow them to wash their hands with soap and water instead.
- NO PARENTS or Family Members will be allowed into the studio except when making payments or purchasing dancewear or dance shoes. Only 3DCA Staff and Student Apprentices will be allowed into the building.
- WE DO NOT OFFER A PUBLIC BATHROOM AT THIS TIME. Our Bathroom facilities are only for our students and staff members only. We apologize for any inconvenience, but thankfully Target is not too far down the road : )
- Payments can be made inside the studio. Simply notify the check-in staff member that you are needing to make a payment.
- Parents/Guardians/Family Members (adults only please) are asked to come to the designated CHECK-OUT line when you see the studio door open indicating your child's class is ready to be dismissed. We will be sure all students have shoes and belongings before dismissing the class. WE WILL NOT WALK STUDENTS TO THEIR CARS NOR ALLOW THEM TO COME OUT ALONE UNLESS THEY DRIVE.
- Students will be given Hand Sanitizer before being dismissed. PLEASE NOTIFY US IN WRITING VIA EMAIL IF YOUR STUDENT CANNOT HAVE HAND SANITIZER and we will allow them to wash their hands with soap and water instead.
- Please be patient... we will do all we can to make sure we are dismissing safely and promptly!
A few other notes -
- At this time, the wearing of Masks remains optional at 3DCA.
- Our Staff and Faculty members are cleaning and sanitizing the studio frequently.
- PLEASE - if your dancer is sick, or showing any signs of being sick, DO NOT bring them to the studio!!